Calling All Auto Body Technicians – This may be your NEXT Opportunity
Are you a multitasking Auto/Truck Body Technician with an eye for detail and a heart for hands-on work? Do both pride and purpose drive your day-to-day? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced auto/truck body technician to join our rapidly growing team and make us even better.
From prepping and painting industrial equipment of all makes and models to performing final inspections to ensure the quality of the work, you’ll own and execute various technician activities critical to our continued success. Join our close-knit team and be a valued contributor for a rapidly expanding company with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, a boot allowance, and an unsurpassed opportunity for growth. With a competitive hourly wage of up to $28, enjoy a collaborative team, dynamic environment, and a chance to offer best-in-class service to our loyal customers.
If you are a detailed, hardworking Auto Body Technician looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and thrive – check out the details below.
What You Bring to The Table
- Detail-Driven – You are facetious in your execution; you never miss a detail and pride yourself on the “little things.”
- Skilled – You are an experienced auto body technician continually increasing your knowledge and honing your craft
- Efficient – You know what needs to be done and can work swiftly and efficiently to do it with little to no supervision
- Customer-focused- You share in the Premier Lift vision and aim to provide the highest quality service – every single time
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
While no one day is the same, in the role of Auto/Truck Body Technician, you will execute the following critical activities:
- Perform general body repairs to industrial equipment
- Prep and paint industrial equipment of all makes and models
- Remove and Replace panels, seats, dash, and Repair damage to various materials. (Fiberglass, Metals, sheet metal, plastic, etc.)
- Prepare estimates work plans to meet targets set out by the service department
- Complete all paperwork in a timely fashion
- Constructively seek opportunities to provide feedback on repairs to reduce costs or increase revenue
- Perform the final inspections to ensure the quality of work performed
- Report daily to the service manager
What it Takes
We are looking for a skilled, diligent, and highly detailed Auto Body Technician who can add value to our service team.
- On-site Opportunity – candidates must reside in or around the Brampton area
- Strong background in auto/truck body repair industry
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the proven ability to work well independently with little supervision
- Natural multitasker
- Own tools
- Experience in the industrial trucks industry
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Exceptional hourly pay rates that aren’t flat rated
- Outstanding benefits packages
- Guaranteed 40-hour work weeks, with weekly pay, and potential for overtime
- Opportunity for advancement
- Work with a team that cares, and encourages you, instead of one that only cares about the results you can bring to the company.
Benefits and Perks
We’ve put together one of the most rewarding benefits packages in the entire material handling industry.
About Us – We are Committed to Your Success
We are committed to your success. Premier Lift Equipment is a material handling company operating out of Brampton, Ontario, Canada, close to Bramalea City Centre. We offer a competitive package, dynamic work environment, collaborative team, and space to learn, grow and thrive. If you are a detail-oriented, experienced professional looking for your next team, let’s start a
Our code states that every person has a right to equal treatment concerning employment without discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, the record of offenses, and marital status.
To date, Premier is my favourite place I’ve ever worked. The management is professional and genuinely caring. I have never worked for an organization that has such a strong team atmosphere where literally everyone works together as a team, including management. I feel very blessed and fortunate to have found this job! I am thankful every day that I work for such an incredible company. They screen their prospective employees and I feel like they successfully choose the best of the best. Everyone there has a happy attitude.
Have a question? Need help? Want to get in touch?
We’re available to talk Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
You can reach out to us at 905-452-8361or send us an email at
Need to reach our HR team?