Buy Gooseneck Dock Light DLGN-120-PLED Online In Canada:
- Gooseneck dock light DLGN-120-PLED has a robust light fixer with a flexible stainless steel arm that will not sag rugged arm assembly and incorporates flexible conduit with a steel elbow that simplifies positioning.
- It does not require an internal cooling fan required; reducing energy consumption. Its impact and heat-resistant polycarbonate light head remain cool to the touch.
- Lamp housing uses durable UV stabilized polycarbonate material. Moreover, it is supplied with a wire guard that can be fastened to the light head for bulb security.
- Field replaceable heavy-duty lamp socket.
- The gooseneck dock light DLGN-120-PLED price in Canada is less, so you can buy gooseneck dock light DLGN-120-PLED online in Canada from premier lift equipment.
Gooseneck Industrial Light
DLGN-120-PLED Gooseneck LED Light
The Ideal Solution for Both Dock and Task Lighting Applications
Robust light fixture with flexible stainless steel arm that will not sag
Rugged arm assembly incorporates flexible conduit with a steel elbow that simplifies positioning
Models available with LED bulb or with user supplied incandescent bulb
No internal cooling fan required; reducing energy consumption
Impact and heat resistant polycarbonate light head remains cool to the touch
All components field replaceable
Fast and easy to install on any vertical surface
Unique Flexible Stainless Steel Arm Features:
Low profile and easy positioning
Will not sag
Can be rotated 180 degrees for use in any direction
Extends 27 above housing, easily bending around most dock door tracks
2 industrial grade stainless steel conduit
Bendable over the entire length
All steel elbow to simplify positioning
Impact and Heat Resistant Polycarbonate Light Head:
DLGN-120-PLED model supplied with PAR38 LED bulb; uses 18 watts of power, but provides as much light as the 150-watt incandescent bulb. 3-year warranty on the bulb.
DLGN-120 model is used with customer supplied PAR38 bulb (150-watt maximum)
Cool to the touch and vented to increase bulb life
Lamp housing uses durable UV stabilized Polycarbonate Material
Supplied with wire guard that can be fastened to the light head for bulb security
Field replaceable heavy duty lamp socket
All Steel Housing Includes:
Conveniently placed on/off switch
Six-foot power cord with strain relief and NEMA 5-15 plug
Four key slots for easy mounting
EMT knockout on back of housing for hardware mounting
Corrosion resistant mounting box with powder coated safety yellow cover
Storage clip for unique wrench used to secure wire guard