Buy Honeywell Safety Fendall Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station Online In Canada:
- The eyewash station has 15 minutes of uninterrupted PH-balanced saline eye wash with a flow rate of 0.4gpm. Moreover, it has superior to tap water which may have bacteria or contaminants.
- However, it has quick change 3.5 gallons (13.2 L) cartridges; a sure grip handle provides instant, simple activation; a unique nozzle design delivers a ‘ribbon’ of saline eyewash solution.
- It does not require plumbing and allows for easy placement of eyewash near most workplace hazards; it can be mounted to the wall with a single bracket or made mobile with a universal cart or stand.
- It captures waste fluid to eliminate spill hazards and simplify fluid disposal; an integral valve at the bottom of the eye wash station allows easy draining of the reservoir after use.
- The Honeywell safety fendall pure flow 1000 eyewash station price in Canada is affordable so buy the Honeywell safety fendall pure flow 1000 eyewash station online in Canada from premier lift equipment.
Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station
- Standard(s) Met: ANSI Z358.1
- Capacity: 7 gals.
- Sure-grip handle provides instant, simple activation
- Activation straps display an expiration date
- Integral drain valve allows easy draining of reservoir after use
- An integral fluid reservoir captures the waste fluid, eliminating potential safety hazards and simplifying fluid disposal
- Once activated, this device automatically displays a prominent, Warning Service Immediately, notice on the front of the unit; new fluid cartridges must be installed
- Requires two 3.8-gal. Eyesaline fluid cartridges (sold separately
- The device must be mounted on a wall or other suitable vertical surface
- Comes complete with a product registration card, operating manual, metal hanging bracket for installation and an emergency eye wash sign